- Zimstone is an online retail store and delivers nationwide via The Courier Guy.
- Deliveries are sent to the address, not the person, so if the person is not available the order may be left with a person at that address e.g. security, staff, reception, etc. Delivery of goods shall be made to the customer at the place specified in the customer’s acceptance of order/ invoice or as agreed in writing between the parties.
- Delivery to farms or rural areas will incur surcharges.
- It is mandatory to leave a telephone or mobile number for the courier company to contact you during delivery hours.
- All orders are sent packed in boxes or flyer bags.
- Zimstone reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time in line with any increases from the courier company.
- Delivery time is based on delivery address for each order from when proof payment is received. Please note that actual delivery times may vary slightly and are an estimation only.
- Should a package not be delivered through no fault of The Courier Guy (e.g. no-one on-premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address), The Courier Guy will attempt a second delivery. If this is still unsuccessful, The Courier Guy will attempt to contact you via phone/mobile to arrange delivery. If The Courier Guy is unable to reach you, the order will be returned to our warehouse and checked back into stock. You will be refunded the amount for the products excluding the original delivery fee.
- Delivery times can’t be guaranteed, but we will do our best to keep you informed if there are any delays.
Zimstone will ensure that the correct items are dispatched as per invoice and will only be responsible for the collection of goods that have been dispatched in error.
- Customers in SADC countries are required to ensure that their transporters have the correct documentation for orders to be transported across the border. Zimstone will not be liable for collections from any SADC country for any reason.
For any additional information, please reference https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/
Liability / Risk:
- Whilst every effort is made to pack your order carefully, Zimstone is not liable for any damages that may occur to goods in transit. Any losses / damages must be reported to Zimstone immediately, so that we can contact the courier company on your behalf and lodge a claim. Zimstone accepts no liability for any goods lost or damaged whilst in transit.
- Risk in respect of all goods (in terms of loss, damage, theft, etc) will pass to the customer at the time of dispatch from Zimstone’s Warehouse. In accordance with their conditions of carriage, The Courier Guy limits its liability up to R1000 per box (subject to amendment and its own Conditions of Carriage). It is vitally important that the customer checks the goods upon receipt, before signing for the delivery.
Free delivery is only available to orders done via our online stores that meet or exceed a value of R2000 including VAT. Free delivery will only apply to South Africa’s metro areas covered by The Courier Guy.